Saturday, November 1, 2014

I have PINK scales! Whewhoooo!

Hello, hello!!!

If you like pink, like I like pink, then this review with have you "tickled pink"!  

I was asked by Surpahs to review their BMI scale, in the color Rogue Pink.  Isn't it the cutest!


This scale is smaller than other scales I have had.  That is one of the things that makes it great for those with limited bathroom space.

This scale can be programmed for up to 4 people!  Has an easy to read display.  It gives your weight and BMI.  And it's PINK!   Ha!  (It is also available in white.)

Batteries are included, which I always appreciate.  And, is backed with a 100% guarantee.

Surpahs Shiny BMI scale may be purchased on Amazon.

Connect with Surpahs:  FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle +
Visit their WEBSITE to see more of the products they offer.


WISHING YOU MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!

VICKI





No comments:

Post a Comment