Thursday, November 13, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream [For Prevention & Reduction] Review

Hi, Hi!!

Happy Birthday to my Son!!!  Momma loves you!!  p.s. tell everyone you are only 18, or don't call me Mom when we are out in public.  Blahaha!!!

Whew, it gets harder and harder to be 39!  Thanks to great products like InstaNatural, I get a little help.  Okay, not that many years help, but some help!

Most people have stretch marks or scars of some sort.  This product would be good to use during pregnancy to help prevent the formation of stretch marks.



This cream comes in a pump dispenser, it smells great!  It has many vitamins in it including Vitamin C, which helps with collagen formation.

It absorbs quickly and is non greasy.  It has made my skin very soft and I have had some fading of scar coloration.

This has a 5 star review on Amazon, that is saying a lot!

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream may be purchased on Amazon.

See more InstaNatural products on their WEBSITE

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment