Thursday, November 20, 2014

Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review

Hi,Hi!

Well, I told ya earlier that I had a great time in West Virginia, what I didn't tell ya is that I had a great .. fall.  Yep, busted myself up right good.  I sent my sister a picture of ..one of my bruises... and she sent me a text back.. "oh crap, I hope nothing's broked".  ha!  So today my wish for you is that nothing in your life is broked!




Todays review is one handy dandy kitchen gadget!  







This juicer required little to no effort, I got out a lot more juice than one does using those cone shaped thingys.  

This squeezer is premium stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.  whewhooo!  This will not rust.

I used a very large lemon, and it fit perfectly.  This would be ideal for fresh squeezed orange juice!  Also, great for smoothies that call for citrus juice.

This would make a great... you guessed it.... stocking stuffer!



Btipsy Pro Jumbo Lemon Squeezer may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment