Saturday, November 22, 2014

Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer Review

Hi,Hi!!

Whew, we had our Thanksgiving meal today, and I am beyond stuffed!  My son-in-law is an awesome cook/baker, he fixes the entire meal himself, yep he's a keeper!

Todays product is a definite keeper.  Not only will one find many uses for it, but due to being made of unbreakable stainless steel it will last a lifetime.



Isn't this awesome!  Lots of juice and no having to separate the seeds.

This would be great for lemons, limes or small oranges.  

This is really attractive enough that if one has a family member that likes extra lemon at meal time, it could be placed on the table.

Priority Chef Citrus Juicer may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment