Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bring back the art of shaving with this Pure Badger Shaving Brush!

Hola!!!!!

Well, here in the USA tomorrow many people will be celebrating Thanksgiving with friends and family.  Be sure and take a lot of pictures!  You will treasure them in the years to come.

The more I blog, the more I realize so much of what I like revolves around things I did with my Grandpa.  He was just the best.  Never too busy for his grandkids, and wherever he was; we were.

This is the reason I asked to review this Pure Badger Shaving Brush.  My Grandpa use to have a brush like this.  Oh, how I loved to watch him shave.  And, getting lathery kisses!  :)  





My brother in law has started using the "old fashioned" but oh so stylish shaving brush and shaving soap with a non disposable razor.  He says he doesn't remember ever getting a better shave.

This brush is 100% badger hair and comes with an ivory handle.  A shaving brush helps exfoliate the skin and makes for a better lather.

It is a very densely filled brush and feels comfortable to hold. 

Bring back a bit of the "good old days", purchase the Pure Badger Shaving Brush on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment