Friday, November 7, 2014

Car Sunshade Jumbo - No more HOT steering wheel!

Hello, Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel happppyyy todayyyy!  :)  No special reason, other than I woke up!  Ha!  Oh, and I get to go to West Virginia to see my family in a few days!  I can hardly wait to get my hands on my grandson, Trevor.  Such a sweetie!

Well, let's get down to the reason you are here.  I reviewed an awesome product that not only will be beneficial to you, but also to you car.

The Jumbo Car Sunshade is so unlike those flimsy foil things one buys at a chain store.  Those do nothing to keep the heat out of one's car.  Jumbo Carshades main purpose is keeping your car cooler.  Don't ya just hate it when you can barely touch the steering wheel, after your car has been sitting in the hot sun all day?  Or how about trying to fasten your seatbelt without touching the hot metal!  LOL

This Sunshade is convenient, as it folds back down to a small size and can be placed back in it's pouch for easy storage.  





Not only is this great for keeping ones car cooler, but it also protects the dash from sun damage, which can result in the dash cracking.

There is a measuring guide on Amazon to help you decide which size to get.

This has great reviews on Amazon and offers a 1 year money back guarantee.  

This would make a great Christmas gift!  

Jumbo Car Sunshade may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment