Monday, November 24, 2014

Awesome 11 Watt Bulb with standard base Great nightlight or mood lighting

Hi,hi!!

Wowza, as I write this it is raining really hard.  Like sheets of rain coming down.  The weather is cray-cray.  One week ago, we woke to 5 inches of snow, now today pouring rain.  I would much rather have rain than snow.  But, both make for hazardous road conditions and I'm hazardous enough on my own, thank you very much.  :)

Todays review is about light bulbs.  Not just any ole light bulb, but an 11 watt bulb that fits into a standard bulb receptacle.  



11 Watt Bulb

I do not like to have a dark house.  In the past, I have left a 75 watt lamp on all night.  This provided too much light, but those tiny little socket night lights didn't give off light to a big enough area.  These 11 watt bulbs are just great.  I can easily see where I am going, plus I know I am saving on my electric bill.

This would be great for anyone that needs a little comfort in the dark.  Also, these would be great for mood lighting or those times when one is watching movies and want just a little light, but find that most bulbs are too bright.  These are just perfect!

11 Watt Bulbs by brillante may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment