Sunday, November 30, 2014

Properly inflated tires is a MUST

Hola!

Owning a car is definitely a privilege to me.  It was never more evident than when I was in SA for a month and had to take a taxi or bus everywhere we went.  Oh, sure it was nice being dropped off and picked up at the door of the store, but it made it difficult if we wanted to go more than one place.  I no likey!  

The thing about having a car is it requires routine maintenance.  Making sure one has the proper air pressure in the tires is just one small responsibility of a car owner.  Usually, there is a little plate on the inside of the car door stating the recommended pressure.







The NorthONE tire gauge comes ready to use.  I like that.  I like a product that comes with batteries!

Proper tire inflation helps insure you are getting the most wear from your tires as possible.  It also is important for safety purposes.  

This device is very easy to use.  Just place it firmly over the tire air nozzle, and hold it until the number locks in place.  Should you hear air leaking, you need to re-position.  

This is so much easy for me to read than those sliding bar looking things.  Show me numbers!  LOL

This gauge measures in 4 ranges, PSI, Bar, kPa and kg/cm.

The light at the end makes it easy to see, and although I have never had to use mine at night, I think this is a big plus.

This would also make a great gift for a tween that you want to give some responsibility too, as they can easily check the tires of their bike.

This product has a 5 star review on Amazon.  It is so reasonably priced, one could scratch off several names from their Christmas list with this one product, as pretty much everyone would benefit from owning one.

NorthONE tire gauge may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment