Friday, October 31, 2014

Hydracentials Slim And Sporty 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review

Hi,hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy.  My Mom had surgery on the 29th of this month, and I am so very happy to say that it went well.  So very blessed to have my loving parents!

Do you drink enough water?  I know I don't.  But, I am working on it!  I read a post the other day of a woman that drank 1 gallon of water a day for 30 days.  She took before and after pictures of her face and the results were quite noticeable.  




Hydracentials Slim and Sporty makes it easy to keep track of ones water intake.  It is recommended that one drinks 64 oz. of water a day.  Since Slim and Sporty holds 16 oz., one only has to drink 4 bottles a day to get the recommended amount.  It is an easy way to keep track!

This has a built in straw, which means one does not have to tip the bottle to get a drink.  It also has a handle that can easily be attached to a backpack or other gear.

After purchase, one may also purchase a Koozie and straw cleaners.  

Being insulated, this bottle keeps liquids cold for up to 1 hour.  

The seller of this product hand inspects each bottle before it is sent out.  That tells me she cares about the quality of her product.  And, I appreciate that!

This bottle would be great for children also.  Because of its slim design they would have no trouble holding on to it.  And, it does not leak!  Great for car trips!

Hydracentials Slim & Sporty Water Bottle may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment