Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Knife Sharpener Review

Hola, Hola!!

Today's review is one that pretty much everyone can use.  It would make a great gift for any cook!  Everyone knows a dull knife is a real pain!  It increases the work load in the kitchen.


I think this sharpener is very attractive.  It is easy to hold and the rubber base makes it slip proof.  It has a two system sharpening set up.  Run it through the first stage 2-3 times, then the 2nd stage to smooth out the edge.  

This is for straight edge blades only.  It is not recommended for ceramic or serrated edged blades.

I really like it, and find it quite easy to use.

Priority Chef Knife Sharpener may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment