Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hate Lumpy Taters? Wanna Make your own Baby Food? Read On!!

Hola, Hola!

Well, here in the US we are gearing up for the holidays.  Thanksgiving is just a few days away.  And, then BAM!  It will be 2015 before we know it and I will be struggling to remember to write 2015 on checks and stuff!  I swear it takes me half the year to remember to change the date!  Ha!

Well, todays review has absolutely nothing to do with any of the aforementioned.  ;)  But, it has everything to do with making life a little less ... lumpy!  Bahaha!

I was first introduced to a potato ricer by my son-in-law.  He is a perfectionist and a great cook.  I thought he was going a little over board, with ricing the potatoes before he uses the mixer, but man he sure does make the best mashed taters ever.  I'm a believer.  Plus, I know it's weird, but I don't like to find an un-mashed potato in my mashed potatoes!




This potato ricer can be used for potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, any soft cooked veggie, really.  It is easy to use, and easy clean up!

This is made of premium stainless steel, so it is dishwasher safe!  Yeahhh!!!

This has a 5 star rating on Amazon.  So it's not just me that thinks it is pretty dang awesome.  :)

Priority Chef Potato Ricer may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment