Sunday, November 2, 2014

Do you make your own baby food or smoothies? Try Pouch2Go

Hola, hola!!

Yes, I am still trying to learn Spanish.  I know a few more words than I did four months ago, but aye, aye,aye it is so not easy for me.
I think my ears do not hear in Spanish LOL.  Fabrizzio can tell me how to pronounce a word and I apparently hear it way differently than he says it.  Blahaha!

Anywhoo, today's review has absolutely nothing to do with me learning Spanish.  ;)  I just like to give ya'll a little personal info now and again!

Well, let's get started.  Today I am reviewing Pouch2Go.

Probably most of you have seen some brand of these pouches, especially if you have small children.

They are so handy to use for things such as baby food, yogurt, applesauce or smoothies.

These pouches hold 4 oz, they are transparent and have a wide zippered bottom, through which one fills the pouch.  The zipper stays zipped, so no leaking!  The screw top lid is nice and sturdy too!  

They are much more economical than the throw away ones from the grocer.  GO GREEN!

Because of the wide bottom these are easy to wash.

Great for taking along on car trips!  

Pouch2Go may be purchased on Amazon.  90 day money back guarantee!

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment