Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Multi Purpose Bags by Dot & Dot LOVE!!

Hi, Hi!!

I hope today finds you well.  I just got back from visiting my family in West Virginia.  It was good to be home!  I was able to spend time with my precious grandson Trevor.  Love that little boy to pieces!  We had a baby shower for his little sister, due in January.  He said "she don't need a party".  Ha!!

Going on a little trip gave me a good opportunity to use my Dot & Dot organizer bags.  The Multi Purpose Bag is one that I use in my purse on a day to day bases, though.  But they have several others that I used to organized my other stuff.


This bag is waterproof mesh.  It has a heavy duty zipper and one can see from the picture a nice security clip.  Although I carry mine in my purse, it would clip nicely to ones backpack.  

I love the dot & dot logo.  I think all their bags are stylish and well made.  Be sure and check them all out on Amazon.

Dot & Dot Multi Purpose Bags may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment