Wednesday, November 12, 2014

AWESOME Sports Armband for runners, walkers, or stay at homers!

Hi, Hi!!

Brrrr... I am cccooolllddddd!  I know some of you probably have snow right now, and feel no pity for me, but cold is cold!  ha!

It use to be if one didn't answer their telephone, it meant they weren't home.  Now that most people have cell phones, if one doesn't answer their phones, well... something must be wrong!  Once I went off for the day and forgot my cell, when I called my mom to let her know I didn't have my cell with me, her and my dad were already on their way to my house to check on me!  They imagined all sorts of things had befallen me, all because I didn't answer my phone.  I was like... this has gotten way out of hand!  I told everyone that I wasn't going to have my cell with me every time I stuck my nose out the door.  Forward a few years later... I was outside, it was dark, I fell, broke my leg, had to crawl, hop, skip back to my house on my broken leg... because.... I didn't have my cell  :(  The cell phone rebel in me died that day!

Today's product is great for runners, walkers or just wearing in the house, while going about your day.


My granddaughter has very slim arms and this band fits her very well, I have umm,,, not very slim arms... and it fits me too!  It fits guys too!



One has access to all phone buttons, it has a protective cover, it is the most well made sports arm band I have had.  I received one for review and I bought one.

iArrow is so sure of their product they offer a 200% guarantee!  If you are not satisfied, they will refund your money and give you a replacement armband.  Wow!

iArrow Sports Armband may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment