Saturday, November 29, 2014

Get your travel organized with Dot & Dot Medium Organizer Cubes!

Hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy.  Keep telling yourself; "I am healthy, wealthy and wise"!  :)

With the holidays fast approaching, many of us will be travelling.  Going somewhere always seems like a good idea to me, until I actually have to get dressed to go!  Ha!

Dot & Dot Organizer Cubes will make packing your suitcases a lot easier and more attractive.

Their medium sized cube is 13.5" x 9.75" x 3.  To show how much these will hold, I placed all the things I would need for hair care into the cube.  There is a hair dryer, curling iron, shampoo and conditioner and hairspray.  There is loads of room left for a comb and brush.




Because of the see through net, one will know which packing cube has what in it.  Dot & Dot sure did think of everything!

Even though I just haphazardly threw everything in there, the cube zipped easily with no tugging or strain on the zipper.

This is the color red, these come in a set of 1 or 4 and various colors.

Imagine the time one could save with each family member having their own color cube!  

I think these would be great if one had a child going to camp, as their daily clothes could be packed in the cubes.

I even use some of my cubes to organize things around the house, they are great for keeping craft projects together.

Dot & Dot has several different sizes and shapes of organizer cubes, I'm sure you can find the perfect size for your needs!

Dot & Dot organizer cubes may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment