Thursday, November 6, 2014

Organic Whole Cloves, Not just for cooking!

Hola, Hola!

I have shared my lack of spices with you in a previous blog post.  I am working on remedying that!  I was very happy to be chosen to review Organic Whole Cloves.

I love the smell of cloves.  It brings back memories of gum I use to chew as a kid.  :)  




These cloves are USDA organic whole cloves made by Jiva.  I like their mission statement, which is as follows: 

  • The word "Jiva" means life At Jiva Organics, we are a small family business driven by care and respect for life - be it people or the environment around us   (copied)


 I poured some of these in a bowl and just sat them on the kitchen counter and they make the kitchen smell great!  They would be awesome to put in a pan of water with oranges and left to simmer on the stove.  Or, just push a few cloves in an orange. What a lovely smell, and festive look!

Did you know that cloves can temporarily relieve the toothache?
Well, they can!  For temporary relief of tooth pain, place a whole clove on the tooth and gently bite down on it.  It won't fix anything wrong with the tooth, but will give some relief until ones dental appointment.  I used to work for a dentist, sometimes we would use a clove paste to relieve the patients pain.

Jiva Organic Whole Cloves may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment