Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Organize your luggage and your "stuff" with these gorgeous travel cubes!

Hola, Hola!

Don't ya just love it when you find a new favorite thing?  I just cannot get enough of these Dot & Dot travel cubes!  I see so many uses for them!  What can you see yourself using them for?  Inquiring minds want to know!



This is the small size travel cube, they come in a set of four.  They have a see through mesh.  This is the color red, to me it is more of a deep jewel toned pink!  GORGEOUS!!!!

These are great for cosmetics, toiletries or undergarments.  These would also be ideal for putting toys and games in for car trips.  Each child could have their own bag.

Giving someone a book?  Why not wrap it in one of these, the price of a gift bag that one just throws away vs. the price of one of these is not that much different.  And they would have something to use for years to come.

The packaging of these is even useful, as it is a zippered clear heavy duty bag.

I feel these are very well made.  They have a heavy duty zipper, and I adore the logo!  Presentation is very important to me and these packing cubes fill the bill!

These would make a great gift for travelers.  Also, I use them to organize personal items in my home.  They are great for keeping craft projects together.

These come in many colors and sizes and styles.  I will be reviewing more of these at a later date. :)

Dot & Dot Small Packing Cubes may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment