Sunday, November 30, 2014

Take awesome selfies with the Monopod Selfie Stick!

Hi!

Wow, peeps sure do like takin' pictures of themselves, huh?  They are everywhere!  We are everywhere!

Getting that right angle or distance can be difficult if one has short arms!  But, not anymore, thanks to the Monopod Selfie Stick, one can just "selfie" away!


Haley





picture on Tomoson


The monopod stick folds up quite small and is perfect for a backpack or tote.  It also has a wrist strap for easy carrying.

Funny Story:  So, Haley and I get all ready to take our selfie, and then we are like "how do we reach the button"?  Blahaha!  Ya, gotta be smarter than your monopod!  One uses the timer on their phone!  If your phone doesn't have a timer, you can download a free app for it.

The monopod can be adjusted from 11" to 36" and the clamps are adjustable, so one can get different angles.  

I really enjoy using this, I think you will too!

Selfie Monopod may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment