Monday, October 20, 2014

Microfiber kitchen towels are the best! Dry dishes faster, soak up spills quickly!

Hi,hi!

How are things in your neck of the woods?  It is raining like crazy here.  I love watching it rain.  Do you?  Some of the best memories of my Grandpa was sitting on the front porch with him, bundled up in a blankie, watching it rain and hearing the sound of it tinkling on the tin roof.  Good Times!

Not to change the subject.. but..  :)  today's review is one that I feel every kitchen can benefit from.


Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels make drying dishes and drying off counter tops a snap!  They are super absorbent, and being microfiber, they can hold up to 10 times their weight in water.

These come 3 to a pack and measure in at a whopping 15x25 inches.  Now that's what I'm talkin' about!  These are the largest dish towels I have owned and I love the extra size.

My friend, Jennifer was skeptical when I showed them to her.  She said the microfiber towels she had just kinda pushed the water around.  So, to test the absorbency of these towels, I poured a good amount of water onto the counter top, laid the towel over the water, and ta-da it got soaked right up!

From researching microfiber material, it is suggested not to use fabric softener when laundering.  It can cause a film that clogs up the tiny little holes.  Google it!  :)

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Dish Towels can be purchased on Amazon.

These would make an awesome housewarming gift, or bridal shower gift.  Or, why not just gift yourself!  

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

p.s. Don't forget to follow Dragonfly Tales, links are on the sidebar.
You make a difference in what products I get to review!  Thank you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment