Friday, October 3, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review

Hola,hola!

Welcome!  I'm so glad you found me!  :)  I hope after reading my review, you will be too!

One of the main topics now a days, is "going green".  There are countless stories about why we should not be using plastic water bottles.  Today's review will help you eliminate those bottles by replacing them with a terrific product by Hydracentials.


I have purchased expensive water bottles in the past, but none come close to being as great as this bottle. It is very attractive, it's shape makes it comfortable to hold, the wide mouth makes adding ice cubes possible. The sipper part that the straw is attached too has a little tab, which makes it easy to open the spout. Liquids stay cold for quite awhile. 

Due to the straw, the company recommends not using hot liquids in this bottle. This should also be hand washed.

I have found that I drink more water, by keeping this beside me, just taking a sip here and there, and I have the recommended water in before I know it. The large 25 oz size is so convenient!

The bottom is even unique in that it is kind of a suede-y rubber.  Also, it is easy to carry with the handle, or even clip on one's backpack etc. 

This bottle does not sweat. Also, I turned this bottle every which way, and it does not leak.

The company is great to work too, each bottle is hand inspected before being sent out to ensure a top quality product.

Straw cleaners, which I can't say enough good things about, and a Koozie are available for this bottle, after purchase.  Love the Koozie.  Because this bottle is premium stainless steel, it can be cold to hold in ones hands, if like me you keep it in the fridge over night.  The Koozie not only insulates the bottle, but your hands don't get cold.  Makes sense!  :)  

I am pleased to be doing my part in decreasing the usage of plastic water bottles. Every little bit helps, right?

When my fiance saw this bottle, he said "I want it".  I said "NO"!  LOL!  Sometimes, I'm mean like that!  Blahaha!

One may purchase Hydracentials 25oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment