Thursday, October 2, 2014

Apple Certified 6 Feet Lightning Cable Review

Hi,hi!!

Love is patient, love is kind.  Love is a 6 foot long cell phone cable!
Am I right?  Those short little cords that come with ones phone is maddening!  I have seen several diy on Pinterest of ways to make little holders to keep your phone close to the electric cord while it charges.

Well, you don't have to cut up any more plastic bottles to charge your phone!  This six foot cable is awesome!


AYL lightning cable is Apple (TM) certified.  Which means it is an official licensed product.  One can be sure this will work with their Apple (TM) products.

It is compatible with  every Apple Lightning connector device, charge and sync for : iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5, and iPod Nano 7. It also supports Mac and Windows PC.

I found this charged my Granddaughter's iPhone5 very quickly.  
I am pleased with this product and recommend it to everyone.  Yes, even if you don't own a iphone product, maybe like me you have visitors to your home that need to charge their cells.  I love being able to accommodate them.  They especially love it!

This would make a great gift to any Apple product owner.  It lets one choose where they want to plug their phone in, not just that one spot where the original cord is long enough to reach.

One may purchase this 6 foot lightning cable on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment