Friday, October 17, 2014

Cellulite Cream Review

Hello, hello!!!!!

So happy you could stop by!

Today's review is concerning ...cellulite... it almost feels nasty to say it!  ha!  A lot of people have cellulite; a lot of people want to get rid of it.  One does not have to be heavy to have cellulite, even thin people can have it.

A family member tested this product for me.  She has a small amount of cellulite that she doesn't like.  I thought it would be good for my readers to hear about some products from someone other than myself once in a while, so I ask her to review this product for me.  She was more than happy to do so.


Before giving it to her to use, I applied some to myself.  It has a gel-cream consistency.  I have never used a product quite like it before.  It smells minty, actually quite nice.  The scent does not linger for long.  

Now for the answer to your burning question!  "Does it work?"
Yes, after continual use for two weeks there was a noticeable difference in the skins appearance.

I would say this type of product would work best for those that have small areas of cellulite.  And, I have no way of knowing if the cellulite returns after one has stopped using the product.

Body Merry does offer a money back guarantee if one is not satisfied.  With this kind of guarantee, I think.. "why not give it a go"?  

Cellulite Cream by Body Merry may be purchased on Amazon.

Visit Body Merry's website to learn more about this product and other products they carry.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment