Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review with Video!

Hello, hello!

Welcome to one and all!  I love having you here.  I review many great products and love giving my opinion!  Take a minute to follow my blog any way you can.  Go ahead,  I'll wait!  Thanks!  You just helped to ensure that I will continue to receive products I believe you will be interested in.

Today, let's think about music!  For most of us, I would say music has been part of our lives since we were born.  Music can be used so many ways; it can help elevate our mood, or help quiet us down.
Amazing when one thinks on it.


Today's review is going to help  you amp up the music from your cell phone! 





As you can tell this compact speaker packs a powerful punch!  
It is all about the bass!  

There are no wires to attach, no codes are needed.  It runs up to 10 hours on a rechargeable battery.

As I stated in the video my granddaughter really likes it.  It would make an awesome gift for any music lover in your home. 

DKnight Magicbox may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment