Thursday, October 30, 2014

Get heart healthy with Optimal Omega 3 Review

Hi,hi!

Today I am going to be discussing with you something that is very close to my HEART.

I feel taking fish oil is a really important part of being proactive in my life.  Cardiovascular disease runs in my family... BIG TIME!
My Grandfather passed away at 64, my baby Brother passed away at 47, both from heart attacks.  Both of my parents have had heart attacks.  So, heart health is a top priority in my life.

Optimal Omega 3 is enteric coated, so one does not have a fishy aftertaste, or burping.  

Did you know fish oil is less effective if one is on a low fat diet?
I didn't know that either, but it seems one does not absorb as much of the oil when taken with a low fat meal.  So plan on taking your Optimal Omega when you have a meal with some fat content to it.

I also noticed this;  I had a few dry patches on my scalp.  But, since taking the fish oil, they have went away.  Optimal Omega is not only good for ones heart, but also joints and skin.

Optimal Omega 3 may be purchased on Amazon.

As always, I recommend speaking to ones pharmacist before adding any new supplements.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment