Saturday, October 4, 2014

SiliGuy Cell Phone Holder

Hi, hi!

Is everyone talking about Pumpkins, or what?  Wow, everywhere I look it's pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!  It seems as though there are endless possibilities with pumpkins!  I might try to make a pumpkin cell phone holder!  Ha!!!!!  

SiliGuy cell phone holder is anything but silly.  It is a very useful product.  I really, really, really like mine. 

I am a little klutzy.  I tend to spill stuff A LOT!  I am always paranoid to have my phone any where near liquids.  Now, I don't have too!

As you can see from the picture, SiliGuy isn't just a car mount.  I rigged up, using one of those little hangers with a clip thingy, a way to clip SiliGuy to my curtain, when I am in bed.  I'm smart like that!  :)
Isn't that just handy dandy!  See how his 'lil arms wrap around ones phone, and his feet are a little ledge for the bottom of the phone to rest on.  Clever!

I have an S4 Samsung and this works great for it.  It is a universal mount, and should work with most cell phones.  

When I am in the living room, I hang him by his little hook head on my lamp by my fave chair.  I always know my phone is hanging out with SiliGuy!

In the car, one would hang it from their rear view mirror, or an air vent.  One might even be able to hang it on their ear. Now that is convenience right there!  Blahaha!!!!!  (I made that last part up myself).  ;)

One can order SiliGuy Cell Holder on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

To see more of my lovely photography, Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Thank you ever so much! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment