Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Do the Moringa Fit - Review

Hola, hola!!

Whew, there are a lot of supplements out there, huh?  Truthfully if I took every supplement that I have been asked to review.  I would be a walking capsule with arms and legs!  Ha!  

I chose to review Moringa Fit because it seemed a good fit for me.  According to Web MD, Moringa has numerous health benefits.


Moringa is a plant, each part of the plant is used.  It is a major food source in some parts of the world.


I had varying results while using this product.  Some days I had so much energy, I was like "whoa girl, save some work for another day".  Other times I did not feel the need to rise from my chair. :)

It is recommended that one takes this supplement with food.  Having taken it on an empty stomach, I too recommend that!  Only did that once, learned my lesson, my belly hurt!  Yep, I'm a quick learn!

If you are looking for a supplement that has many health benefits, consider Moringa Fit.

As with all supplements, I recommend speaking with your pharmacist before adding anything new to make sure it does not clash with your other meds.

Moringa Fit may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment