Saturday, October 4, 2014

Limm Sport Armband Review

Buenos Dias!

For those of us that do not speak fluent Spanish, I just told you Good Morning, or Good Day.  It is a good thing to know when visiting a Spanish speaking area.  See, ya never know what you might learn on Dragonfly Tales!

Do you run 5K's?  Yeh, me neither.  Do you walk 5K's?  Yeh, me neither!  Do you know someone that does run?  Sure ya do, we all have a family member or friend that loves to run. God love 'em.

Limm Sport Armband is awesome for runners, or actually just wearing around the house.

It is a well made product that protects ones phone from getting wet should it start to rain while running/walking.




I do not have rail thin arms, in fact, they are kind of Ch..chu...chubby.  Geeze, okay, I have chubby arms.  But, not too chubby for Limm Sport Armband!  It fits comfortably and is adjustable to fit many sizes of arms.

I like this product so much that I bought one to give to a runner in my family.  I really think they will like it, because they also like to listen to music while running.  One can see in the picture that the touch screen is still available for use.

Halloween is coming up and this would be great to have while walking your little Trick or Treater around the neighborhood.  Of course, it is never too early to start shopping for Christmas!

One may purchase Limm Sport Armband on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

Please take a minute to follow me on GOOGLE + to stay informed of all the fabulous products I review.  Muchas Gracias!  (Thank you)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment