Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rethink the mason jar lid with reCAP!

Hi,hi!

Wow, can ya'll believe it is the end of October?  Didn't we just have winter like 2 months ago?  :/  And, here it is again!  I am not really that busy of a person, so I can only imagine how fast time flies by for those that have schedules to keep.  Cray-Cray!

Do you love little gadgets?  I sure do!  Especially ones as useful as the Mason Jar reCAP!
Now, I tend to think outside the box, so I put a ball of yarn in a mason jar, and threaded the end out the top.  I showed this to my friend and she was like, "awesome idea, I have been looking for a way to keep my yarn from rolling around".  Now granted the larger mouth size would work a lot better, but I had regular sized mason jars, so I opted to review the regular size cap.

But, they do come in large mouth size also!  And in different colors. Wouldn't you just love to see a row of these lined up in your craft room with bakers twine in them!  I sure would!

The more traditional way of using the reCAP is for liquids, or foods.
This lid does not leak.  The company also makes adapters for mason jar soap dispensers and a shaker screen..  They even have those cute little metal lids that look like a daisy.  Awwww  love those!  Go have a look-see at their WEBSITE

Also, until November 3rd, they have a kickstarter campaign running.  Be sure and check out the exciting new product you can be a part of!  One may check out the kickstarter campaign HERE.

Make those mason jars useful all year long with reCAP Mason Jars!

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment