Friday, October 17, 2014

No more wondering if I have used enough postage with the Digital Pro Pocket Scale

Hi,hi!

Well, what are we going to get into today?  Hmmmm..... how about the awesome, very useful, I love it, Digital Pro Pocket Scale!  Whewhooo, let's hear it for the scale!




The measurement of this scale is:  5x4x0.6 inches.  It has all the features of a larger scale, including back-lit digital read out, tare option, and gives the weight in several different units.  It can weigh anything up to 500 grams.

I just love this scale.  I always go over board on postage, because I don't want to make a trip to the post office to see how much postage I should use.  Now, I just weigh my letters or small packages on this little beaut, go to the postal service website, see how much postage I need and BAM!  Nailed it!

I think even one's children would have fun seeing how much their toys weigh.  And, it is so reasonably priced!  Think stocking stuffer!

Of course, it can also be used to weigh food. :)  Which would be quite handy when dining out.  Make sure you're gettin' all  8 oz. of steak you paid for!   Blahaha!

Smart Scale can be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

p.s.  Don't forget to follow my blog, cuz ya just never know what awesomeness I'll be reviewing next!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment