Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Duct Tape out - GAFFER TAPE in!

Hi,hi!

I hope today finds you well and happy!  Things have settled down a bit with my family members who have been dealing with health issues, so I feel like I am on level ground now.  :)

As a review blogger, I am asked to review products of all types.  You just never know ... so follow along!

Today we will be reviewing Gaffer Tape.  What do you mean, you don't know what Gaffer Tape is?  :)  Well, neither did I, but I sure am glad I found it!



The above picture shows a cord that I had wrapped with electrical tape because it has a split in it.  As one can tell, the electrical tape simply did not stick.  It leaves a sticky mess, but it doesn't stick.  Weird, huh.  The second picture shows where I re-taped it, using Gaffer Tape.  I love this tape!

Gaffer Tape is very versatile.  It is heavy duty professional tape that can be used to secure just about anything.  It is waterproof.  It does not leave a sticky residue.  It is better than Duct Tape!

Great for everything from crafts to car repairs!

Read the many uses of Gaffer Tape on their WEBSITE

Professional Gaffer Tape may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment