Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech Review

Hi,hi!

What 'cha been doin'?  Anything fun or exciting going on in your life?  Anything boring and dull?  ;)  My exciting news is I am going to be a Grandma in January!  Granddaughter #2 coming up!  

I will be making a lot of cell phone calls and sending lots of text messages when the big day arrives.  Believe me my cell phone will be near at hand as the time grows nearer to the blessed event.

Today's product will make it easier for me to keep track of my phone while in the car.


I am a firm believer that one should not be digging around for their cell phone while driving.  And, many states are now enforcing "hands free" laws, thus, making a car mount essential.

This mount is for the windshield.  It will not hold a suction on the dashboard.  I placed mine just below my rear view mirror.  It is very convenient with using a map app. 

One of the things that makes this car mount different than most is it's rotating arm.  The phone can be adjusted up or down, left or right.

Also, my car has a VERY sloped windshield.  In order to use this mount, I had to put it on up side down.  But, because of the rotating arm, that is not an issue.  It can be upside down or right side up and one can still use this mount! Awesome!

To use, one just flips a little tab, places the mount where they want it, pushes the tab down and Presto!  It stays where you put it.  Then remove the plastic from the sticky pad and attach phone.  Easy!  

Should the sticky pad get dirty, just clean it with a little soapy water and it will get sticky all over again.  I saved the plastic covering and keep it in place when not using the mount.  But, it is not required.  It is just my idea for keeping the sticky pad clean.

Sticky Suction Car Mount may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

Please don't forget to follow my blog!  Anyway you can helps!  Thank you!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment