Friday, October 17, 2014

Dry your hair faster using LUXE BEAUTY MICROFIBER TOWEL

Hi,hi!

We meet again! Yeah!!  I have been reviewing products for ya'll for over a year.  Can you believe that?  Time really does go by fast!  I'm glad I am still here and that you are here!

Do you look for ways to cut down on time spent doing certain tasks?  I sure do.  I am a bit of a procrastinator, so ..... some of my chores are a mad dash!

Today's review really has cut down on the time it takes for my hair to dry.  Love that!


Luxe Beauty Microfiber Towel is divine!  It is so, so, so soft and absorbent.  I truly would love to just wrap myself up in it!

But, it's main purpose is to dry one's hair faster, which it does.  It really pulls the water out of one's hair.  I am very pleased with this towel.  

I have naturally curly hair, so rubbing my hair dry is a big no-no.  This microfiber towel eliminates the need for that.

From research I have done in regards to microfiber, one should not use fabric softener on any microfiber product.

If you are a regular reader, you know that I oft times look for other ways to use a product.  This would make the most cuddlie-est (yes, I made that up) blankie for a premie or small infant.  It is that soft!

If you are looking for ways to beat the clock, Luxe Beauty Microfiber Towel will be a great asset to you.

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Towel may be purchased on Amazon

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment