Saturday, October 25, 2014

What is a "muddler" anyways??...

Ciao, Ciao!

I hope today finds you well and happy!  I'm glad you are here, where I will answer your burning question!  "What is a muddler"?

Before reviewing this product, if someone had asked me to define a muddler, I would have said;  A person that goes muddin'?  Someone that tracks mud all over the house?  Someone that participates in mud bogs?  Keep in mind, I'm a West Virginia Hillbilly girl.  :)

Well, I would have been way off base!  A muddler is used to make cocktails.  One uses it like a pestle to crush fruit, herbs and spices.


Cozia's professional cocktail muddler is non corrosive and dishwasher safe.  It also comes with a handy utensil which as one can see if a fork on one end and a spoon on the other.

I used this to crush up some whole cloves that I had to release more of the clove smell.  

It is very easy to use, just a mortar/pestle type action.

Cozia offer's a money back guarantee if one is not completely satisfied.  

This Professional Cocktail Muddler along with the Cocktail fork/spoon, and e book featuring cocktail recipes, may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment