Saturday, October 25, 2014

Loving Ageless Derma Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser Gel!

Hi,Hi!!

Today we will be discussing one of my favorite topics; skincare.

I had the privilege of reviewing an awesome Oil Free Natural Face Cleanser Gel by Ageless Derma.  I have used other Ageless Derma products and they are top notch in my book!

Cleansing ones face is beyond important.  Even if one does not wear make up, there is still a need for proper cleansing.

I wear makeup about everyday.  I'll admit I love makeup.  It's fun and I just like it.  What isn't always fun is removing it at the end of the day!  Especially if one uses a sub par cleanser.  It can be maddening trying to get it all off.  I have used some cleansers, only to find that when I use a toner afterwards, makeup will be on the cotton ball that I have doused with the toner.  Not Good!  This does not happen now that I am using Ageless Derma Oil Free Cleanser Gel.


I put a small amount of the product on a washcloth to show the consistency of the cleansing gel.  

This gel is infused with Certified Organic Aloe Vera and Chamomile Extract.  Both aid in a deep pore cleansing as well as being calming to the skin.  

If you are looking for a cleanser that not only cleans away makeup, but also leaves your face feeling moisturized, look no farther than Ageless Derma Oil Free Purifying Gel.  

Ageless Derma offers other skin care products as well as cosmetics.

Ageless Derma Oil Free Facial Cleanser may be purchased on Amazon.  Or, it may also be purchased  HERE.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment