Friday, October 31, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Toner Review

Hi,hi!

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to review InstaNatural skin care products.  I have been pleased with all of their skin care products and this Vitamin C Facial Toner is no exception.


I really like that this toner comes in a spray.  So handy!

After washing my face, I use Vitamin C Toner, this helps ready my face for serums and moisturizers.  

This product is beneficial to all skin types, even those with oily skin, as it works to correct the pH levels on ones skin.  

As with all their products, InstaNatural offers a money back guarantee.  

Vitamin C Facial Toner may be purchased on Amazon.

Visit InstaNaturals Website to learn more about all the products they offer.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment