Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil

Hola,

To all you that are snow bound, I hope you are doing okay.  To all you that are living in sunshine, I'm jealous!  LOL  We got six inches of snow and that is about 5.8 inches too much for me!  But, life goes on and so shall we.  :)

I had never heard of fractionated coconut oil before, so I did some research.  Fractionated coconut oil is a fraction of the whole oil.  Well that cleared things up!  Ha!  Some of its uses is medical, industrial and cosmetics.  It is not a total virgin coconut oil.  

However, I prefer it for what I need coconut oil for, which is for hair, skin and a carrier oil for essential oils.  It is much easier to apply and very convenient.





company photo


This is a large bottle, a little goes a long way.  It is "oily" so one needs to rub it in pretty well.  

I use it as a carrier oil for essential oils, such as peppermint.  A good peppermint oil can leave a burning sensation on the skin.  I had a headache and decided to put some peppermint oil on the back of my neck, without using a carrier oil.  It was like:  "Let me take your mind off your headache by burning a hole in the back of your neck."  Blahaha!  Do not try this at home folks!  Haaaa!
Use this great fractionated oil to mix it with.

I have used other products from Majestic Pure and found them to be a reputable company.

Fractionated Coconut Oil may be purchased at Amazon.


WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received this product for review, I received no other compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment