Sunday, January 4, 2015

If you're gonna sweat - look good doing it, with Suddora Sweatbands!

Hi,

Are you one of the millions of people that made a resolution to exercise this year?  Neh, me either.  I tend to fail at daily resolutions so I gave up on New Year resolutions years ago!

However, if one is going to exercise, there will probably be sweating involved.  :)  This is where Suddora Sweatbands are gonna come in real handy.

Here is my beautiful granddaughter modeling the sweatbands I received for review.  I received the set, which consists of a headband and two wrist bands.





One can tell by the pictures just how thick these bands are.  They are quite comfortable too!

They are made of cotton, spandex and nylon.  Which makes them very absorbent.

I really wish I had had these when I was in Ecuador.  I sweat non stop the whole month I was there.  One day, Fabrizzio asked me "What is in your eye?"  I kinda snarkly said "SWEAT!"  On my next visit to anywhere HOT you can bet these will be in my suitcase!

These come in many beautiful colors.  I think the pink would be great for breast awareness month.

Whether you run, go to the gym or just travel somewhere hot, these will be of great benefit.

Check out more about Suddora Sweatbands HERE and HERE

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE+ SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE TO BRING YOU GREAT PRODUCT REVIEWS.  THANKS!

I received this product for my review, I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment