Sunday, January 4, 2015

Part 2 Tru Moroccan Conditioner

Good Day!

How are things in your neck of the woods?  It has rained a lot here the past 2 days.  Grateful it is not snow!  

Well, as promised here is the follow up to the Tru Moroccan Shampoo post

I have been using both of these products for about a month.  



The conditioner is fairly thick, it is a wee bit difficult to squeeze out of the firm bottle.  Keeping the bottle stored upside down helps.

Like the shampoo, it is 100% pure moroccan argon oil.  It is made in the USA.  It contains no parabens or sulfates.

Just an all around good guy!  Great for weak or dry hair.  My hair is tangle free after using this conditioner.  I think it is a great combo!

Tru Moroccan Conditioner may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE, HAPPINESS AND A GOOD HAIR DAY TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I was provided this product for my review, I received no other form of compensation.

Please Follow my blog on Google+, link on side bar!  Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment