Saturday, January 3, 2015

The cutest pet ID tag ever!

Hi!

Yep, it's me again!  I am very blessed to have several products up for review and after the holidays, I'm kinda playing catch up!

This review will mainly be of interest to pet owners.  But, I know some people that should be wearing one too!  Blahaha!

To most people their pet is like a member of the family.  If they get lost, it is devastating.  One should have as much information on their pet tags as possible.  The Pet ID tag has it all!



For security reasons, I blurred out the phone number.  But, how cute is this?  It looks like your states drivers license!  

It has your name, phone, and ID #, address, the dogs date of birth, weight, and name.  Plus a picture!

Adorable!  

They offer a money back guarantee, and if it should break, they will replace it at no cost.  Ya can't beat that!

I just don't think you will find a "cooler" pet tag than this!  We love it!

Pet ID tags may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING YOU MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!

VICKI

I received this product for my review.  I received no other form of compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment