Sunday, January 25, 2015

Shine some light on your subject with the USB Reading Lamp with Flexible Gooseneck

Hi!

I just got back West Virginia last night, where I was able to meet my newborn Granddaughter, and see Trevor.  I also spent some time with my parents.  It was a great day, as I had all 4 of my grandkids together!  Awwww lovely!

How have you been?  We are suppose to get 5-7 inches of snow today, so... hoping that is a miscalculation!

Todays review will help you shine a little light on the subject!

I really like this USB reading lamp, I am using it right now, instead of having the over head light on, because it is still a tiny bit dark in my room.

I keep it plugged into my computer, but it will work on anything that has a USB port.  Awesome!

One bulb on!






Lighting up the keyboard!





Both bulbs on.




As one can see this puts out great lighting.  Just plug it in a USB port, one click 1 light, second click 2 lights, third click OFF.



This is quite handy, especially for someone that might want to work or read at night and not bother anyone else be having an overhead light on.

Right now on Amazon, these are less than $8!  I think this is a great price for this light.  Especially considering it is rating for 50,000 hours of use!  That is a bunch of hours!

USB Reading Lamp may be purchased on Amazon.


Please take a sec and follow my blog on Google+, Facebook and Instagram.  Your follows DO count!
Thank you!

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received this product for review, I received no other compensation.




No comments:

Post a Comment