Saturday, January 3, 2015

Memory Foam Mattress Pad Bed Topper for a more restful sleep!

Hello Dear Friends!

I really appreciate you dropping by today!  Could you do me a huge favor and follow my blog on Google +?  Link on side bar.  This helps me to continue to get great products to review for ya'll!

Do you have trouble sleeping due to pain?  Maybe your old mattress is lumpy or just too firm for you to get comfortable.  Do you wake up with hip or other joint pain?

A memory foam mattress pad could make a big difference in your life.  

I have nerve damage in my back due to a botched medical procedure.  I have tried many types of mattresses.  I even slept in a recliner for a few years.  I have found that memory foam works best for me.

When my memory foam mattress pad arrived, it had been sitting out in the cold for a few hours.  It was folded accordion style in the box, so I just sat it on the couch.  I had to laugh the next morning when I found it like this:




It had expanded and threw itself to the floor!  ha!









Memory foam differs from regular foam in that it contours to ones body.  Regular foam is always trying to expand back to its natural shape, thereby not making it a good choice to sleep on.

When I visit my parents in West Virginia, I always have to sleep in a recliner, because their spare bed is way too painful for me to sleep on.

When I visited them this Christmas, I took my memory foam pad with me.  I was able to sleep comfortably in the bed.  I am very impressed with this pad.  I truly couldn't believe what a huge difference it made.  

It comes in all sizes and I have already recommended my parents get one.

I feel good about recommending this product.  

Memory-foam-mattress pad may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received this product for review, I received no other form of compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment