Monday, January 12, 2015

Sports Armband for iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5 ideal for runners!



Hi,

Well, today (Monday) is gonna be a big day for my family!  We will be welcoming a new member to the family!  Berklee Ann will be arriving sometime today!  My second grand daughter, and the only grandchild whose birth I will not be able to attend.  :(  I know I will get lots of updates though!  I can't wait to see her!  Sending much love and prayers to Sara and Sundance!!

Okay, now on with the review!  I have not upgraded to an iphone 6 yet, so I gave this to my son in law.  He is very happy with it.
He said it is a lot nicer than the previous one he was using.

It comes in two arm sizes so no problem finding the right size for you!  


Company photo


FRONT



BACK

The clear covering not only protects ones phone from the weather, but also makes it possible to use without removing the phone from the armband.  The armband is made from sweat resistant material, which adds to the comfort of the wearer.

It even has a key holder!  Limm sure puts a lot of thought into their products and it is great that they are keeping up with the larger size phones.

I have worked with Limm previously and have found them to be a reputable company.

Limm Sports Armband may be purchased on Amazon.

Wishing much love and happiness to you all!!

Vicki

I was provided this product for my review, I received no other form of compensation.

Follow Dragonfly Tales on Facebook to stay up to date on all my reviews!  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment