Saturday, January 3, 2015

Quick Dry Shower Tote - No more bottles teetering on the tub edge!

Hello!

I have another great product review for you!  This is so handy.  I'm sure you will see the many benefits of it.  Just as I have.

Introducing the Shower Made Quick Dry Shower Tote!  TaaDaa


product picture



This tote has 3 different size compartments, plus a large space in the middle.

It is made to dry quickly.  It would be ideal for travelling, hospital stays, camping, anywhere where one may have to share a bathroom with others, and also great for kids bath toys.

It has a long heavy duty strap.  I love that my bottles of shampoo and stuff doesn't fall onto the floor anymore!

When empty it folds up flat, so it is easy to pack in ones travel bag.

This carries a 5 star review on Amazon, so a lot of people are happy with it.  If you are tired of trying to keep all your shampoos and bath soaps organized, I'm sure you will find this to your liking.

Shower Made Shower Tote may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received this product for my review, I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment