Monday, January 12, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia Extract 85 % HCA Complex-2

Hello!

The newest member of our family arrived this evening!  Berklee Ann weighed in a 8lb 4 oz.  My 4th grandchild!  WOW!  So, very blessed!

I wish they had Garcinia Cambogia back when I had my kids.  I'm pretty sure I'm still trying to lose the weight I gained way back when.  Ha!

I have used GC off and on for the past several months.  But, this is the highest level of HCA I have used.




In the 3 weeks I have taken this product, I have lost 4 additional pounds.  This is without any activity changes.

I take 1 capsule about 1/2 hour before I plan to eat.  Oft times, I lose the feeling of being hungry.  When I do eat, I eat way less than I use too.  

These capsules are gluten and GMO free.  GC helps increase serotonin level which is great for stress eaters like myself.

I feel good about recommending this product and have in fact told friends and family about it, when they comment on my weight loss.

Check with your Dr. before starting anything new.

Garcinia-Cambogia by Summit Nutritions may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received this product for review, I received no other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment