Saturday, January 3, 2015

Depression and a decreased immune system could be linked to Vitamin D deficiency.

Hola,

When I looked at my phone this morning, it said it was raining and snowing..... that sounds like a lethal combination to me!  I think I will just stay in and blog today!

If you live in an area where there is little sun during the winter months, you may find yourself feeling a little depressed.  Maybe like me, you have suffered from depression for years.  I have tried many antidepressants and not really felt like they made that much of a difference.  I read where vitamin D deficiencies can make depression worse, so I had my Dr. do a blood test.  My vitamin D levels were so low, I had to take mega units for 3 months just to get it back to a normal level.  The Dr. gave me a prescription for vitamin D, they are about the size of horse pills!

One of the things I love about TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 is that it is a small gel capsule.  Way easier to swallow!  And, only 1 a day.




I really like the packaging of these vitamins.  They come with triple safety protection, and the lid stays attached to the bottle.  

Vitamin D3 also helps support the immune systems and ones bones.

Another way to get vitamin D is to be out in the sun.  Both of my parents have had skin cancer, so No Thank You!

Speak with your Dr. before adding any new supplements.

TrueSyndergy Vitamin D3 may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received this product for my review, I received no other form of compensation.




No comments:

Post a Comment