Thursday, January 1, 2015

Meet your new best friend for cooking meat!

Hi!

Well, Happy New Year!  2014 was a good year for me and I look forward with anticipation for what 2015 will bring!

I know one thing for certain, my chances of cooking my steak the way I want it has improved 100%!  The Thermo Future Meat Thermometer is AWESOME!!




One can set the settings from rare to well done for any kind of meat, including fish!

No longer do I have to cut into the meat to see if it is done all the way through.  No more guessing!

Can be programmed to measure in C or F.  One inserts the probe into the meat, and sets the kind of meat and how well done you want it cooked.  The transmitter can register from 65 feet away!  Awesome!  It does come with a stand, if one has no need to carry the transmitter around.

This product carries a 5 star review on Amazon.  Right now, they are offering a 15% off code on the site.

The future is here my friends, bring your kitchen accessories up to date with this revolutionary meat thermometer.

Meat Thermometer  may be purchased on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received this product for my review, I received no other form of compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment