Monday, September 1, 2014

Did 80% HCA Garcinia Cambogia Extreme Weight Loss Formula work for me?

Hola, hola!

Hello, my name is Vicki and I am what society refers too as "plus sized".  Been "plus sized" for many years, and if being "un-plus sized" means you have to be smaller than a size 6, I will probably leave this world being "plus sized".  Maybe I will have them embalm me to a size 2 and squeeze me into a pair of skinny jeans!  Several members of my family live to be in their 90's so wouldn't that be a hoot!  I have a great-aunt that just celebrated her 99th birthday!

Anywhoo... I, like some of you, want to shed some pounds, because it is suppose to be healthier for ya.  All my blood work shows I'm healthy, but the extra weight is hard on one's bones.  So... I volunteered to give Garcinia Cambogia a try.

The recommended dosage is 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal.  I have had no negative side effects what so ever from taking this product.

I have lost pounds over the course of this review, but what I have noticed and others have noticed is, I have lost inches.

I find that I am less hungry and I do feel full faster.  Of course, a healthy diet aids in the process.  (I ate ice cream the week my sister was here).  Shhhhhh.....    Ha!

One may purchase  Garcinia Cambogia Extreme Weight Loss Formula at Amazon.

 WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

   (I like people who like big butts, cuz they cannot lie.)  HAAAAAA!!




  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment