Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil - Including FREE Recipe Guide Review

Hi, hi!

How are you doing today?  We are having temperatures in the 50's here in Ohio, and I'm so not looking forward to seeing winter come.
I have a car that gets ZERO traction in the snow, so I am almost home-bound during the winter.  Bleck!!!!!

With winter also comes skin changes.  Most people's skin will be drier in the winter months. So, one needs to up their skin care game plan.

Have you ever considered adding an essential oil to your skin care routine?  If not, you will be pleased to know that Australian Tea Tree Oil is a great addition to your regime.  Not only do you get the finest Tea Tree Oil available, but also a free e-book with 50 recipes.


Here is a recipe for a Moisturizing Face Wash that is included in the e-book.

What You Need:
 ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
 4 drops Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil
 2 drops fresh lemon juice

Mix It: Whisk yogurt, lemon juice and tea tree oil in a small bowl.
Apply It: Rub onto face and neck in a circular motion for about 2 minutes. Rinse
with warm water and pat face dry. This mixture can be used as a daily face wash for dry skin.


This is the best grade of tea tree oil one can purchase.  I love the packaging also.  The box has an old-fashiony look, that would look great as a prop in a country setting decor.

There are many uses for tea tree oil.  My mom had some dry spots on her scalp and her doctor recommended tea tree oil.  

One can tell that this is premium tea tree oil by the smell of it.  It has a smooth, almost fine-wine like feeling to it.  It is one of the most versatile essential oils available.

I really enjoy this product and I would recommend it to family and friends.

One may purchase Australian tea tree essential oil at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment