Saturday, September 27, 2014

Clean Up Everybody, Clean Up! With this 3 sided grill brush!

Hello, hello!

How are you?  I am doing good.  Nothing to complain about, okay.. there's some stuff I want to complain about, but what's the point?  Everyone is fighting their own battles, and they don't need to hear about anyone else's.  :)  

Truly, I have a very nice life, loads of love and everything I need, not everything I want, but all that I need.  And, that's pretty dang good!  Above par I'd say.  :)  

One of the things I would like to complain about is winter. And the fact that it is fast approaching.  I don't like winter. Not, that I'm complaining or anything.  Ha!!  

With the season change, summer stuff gets put away and winter stuff gets drug back out.  For some that means putting away the backyard grill.  Well, ya can't put that away with all the baked on BBQ bits. So,  today I introduce you to your grills new best friend.


The 12" three-sided grill cleaner from "Frank's Backyard".

This is one handy little brush,  With bristles all the way around, it is easy to clean down in between the grates of the grill.  I like it and my grill likes it.  :)

If you happen to be one of the lucky ducks that are able to grill all year long, then you most definitely have a need for a good grill cleaner.

Sometimes, my family in West Virginia grill out in the snow, but it isn't by choice!  My parents have went as long as 8 days without electric and a fella's gotta eat, so out comes the grill.  :)

Yep, a grill is an all year long cooking machine, so maintenance is essential.  Show your grill some love with a good cleaning with Frank's Backyard grill cleaner.

One may purchase this three sided grill brush on Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment