Sunday, September 28, 2014

ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick Review

Hi,hi!

It's me again! Back with another great product review.  I love my job!  

I would feel remiss if I didn't ask how you are doing.  I hope everything is right in your world.  

Today's review is geared more towards wino's. Blahahaha!!!!!!!!  NOT REALLY!!  Sometimes, I just feel the need to be a smart aleck!  Imagine that!

Even if you don't drink wine, read on, as I have thought up other ways one can use this product.  My mind is always jumping, and I "oh look something shiny!" ummm, never mind I forgot what I was going to say.

Take a few minutes to chill out while I tell ya about the ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick.
One keeps the chill stick in the freezer.  Once frozen, one attaches it to the decanting pourer and drops it into their bottle of wine to keep the wine cool for up to one hour.  It can be used over and over again, and in fact comes with a lifetime guarantee.  So buy it while your still young.   See.. smart aleck at work today!  I truly do not advocate underage drinking!

The ChillaVino consists of 3 pieces, the chilling rod, decanting pourer/aerator and a stopper.  

Looking at the above picture one can see the chill rod in the bottle and the attached pourer.

Now.... You may be thinking to yourself; "I don't drink wine that often, would I get much use out of this product".    Yes!  This idea popped into my head.

My Mom and Sister both have accidentally (doh) picked up their curling iron by grabbing the hot barrel.  They had a burn on the palm of their hand and fingers.  The first thing they did was apply ice.  So, I was thinking about this and thought; if they had the chill stick, they could have grasp it in their hand and it would be so convenient.  

One may purchase ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick at Amazon.

WISHING MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

VICKI

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment